1-on-1 Virtual Police Community Engagement Training
Special 1-on-1 Virtual Police Community Engagement Training & Coaching on Zoom through December 31, 2021. Limited opportunity for personalized Police Community Engagement Training & Coaching.
Police Community Engagement Training is a high priority but Covid-19 has made in-person training nearly impossible. If you are looking for quality Police Community Engagement Training and Coaching now this is your opportunity. Very limited availability.
- Lessons learned & opportunities from 2021 demonstration
- How to get more ‘buy-in’ from your colleagues & agency
- New ideas for engaging our small business communities
- Tudo bom? Engaging multicultural, multilingual communities
- Making every contact impactful
- What is your approach & body language really saying?
- The little things that win hearts and minds
- Are we really listening or just tone-deaf?
- Police Community Engagement on a shoe-string budget
- “Selling” your ideas & programs to skeptical audiences
- Creative ways to engage kids & teens
- There’s a problem with those words
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Google Events
- Unconventional Community Engagement ideas
- Secrets for better news and social media coverage
- Police Community Engagement: Hits & misses
- Trolling for great community engagement connections
- Emergency responses to the tough questions
- Real ways to walk in their shoes to see what they see
- How to speak to their listening
- Officer Survival for Police Community Engagement
After this intensive seminar, you’ll be ready for the challenges of Police community engagement
and Public relations with new-found knowledge and confidence to succeed like never before.
$595 per person – Limited seating available
Host Police Community Engagement Boot Camp in 2021
3-Day Community Engagement Training for Police, Sheriff’s & Public Safety Supervisors
Click The Image To Enlarge
Instructor: Chris Ryan
Maverick, Passionate and Unconventional are just a few words that describe Chris Ryan. Mr. Ryan is an internationally recognized expert in media relations, crisis and trial communications. He also has extensive expertise in high-profile image management. Mr. Ryan is president of Ryan &…
Police Community Engagement InFocus
Police and Sheriff’s Departments are most effective and successful when protect and serve has police community engagement in-focus. Law enforcement agencies that are highly focused on engaging their community to see almost every contact with the possibility of making a connection. When connections are being made at every turn, it provides opportunities to dispel a myth, change a perception, start a conversation or ask a question. Police Community Engagement as priority works.
I’m realistic and understand that it’s challenging to think of police community engagement when officers and deputies are oftentimes dealing with unruly people, complicated and dangerous situations. It’s a bit of reprogramming and rethinking but it’s also a moment to take a step…
Police Must Be Properly Trained Regarding Community Engagement
Why Police Community Relations Training Is Needed
In any community, the police play a big role. They protect the streets and work with the community to create a good environment. It is important that the …
How Police Departments Can Use Social Media To Communicate Better
How Police Departments Can Use Social Media To Communicate Better One of the best things about social media is that it makes it a lot easier to communicate…